Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you have query or suggestion about eVic-VTC Mini, post on this subforum!
New Suggestion:

Would it be possible to let the "firing" screen hold some (1-3) seconds after stopping the "firing" before it changes back to the "current setting" screen? That way everyone would be able to see how the last vape has been - especially on "non VT" modes: vape duration, power, ...

Currently noone is able to see the "firing" screen if he/she is not standing in front of a mirror 眨眼
(09-29-2015, 05:28 PM)GraspGG Wrote:  New Suggestion:

Would it be possible to let the "firing" screen hold some (1-3) seconds after stopping the "firing" before it changes back to the "current setting" screen? That way everyone would be able to see how the last vape has been - especially on "non VT" modes: vape duration, power, ...

Currently noone is able to see the "firing" screen if he/she is not standing in front of a mirror 眨眼

Nice idea !

+1 微笑
(09-29-2015, 05:28 PM)GraspGG Wrote:  New Suggestion:

well you can hold the + - buttons while the mod is off,
hold it for 5 seconds,turn your screen upside down 微笑
@zeus01

One question. Why would you want to turn the screen upside down? Pmsl
eVic VTC Mini & eGo ONE Mega VT Atomizer Tank

[Image: ?banner=12926]
not 100% sure but the way they designed the mini with the tank in the front it looks like you can rotate the screen so you can actually see it while vaping

@mad

so you can see the number while vaping hehehhe

i dont get any new coil messages and still vape like meh...
(09-30-2015, 12:49 AM)zeus01 Wrote:  ... so you can see the number while vaping hehehhe ...

I just imagine: people around staring at me - me vaping cross-eyed all the time to see what is happening on the display 眨眼
I am howling with laughter here.

I think it would be better if the screen had a "hold" for 2-3 seconds as @zeus01 has said. The turning of the screen is a pointless thing and i really can not see why it is there. Thats unless you want to vape upside down and then you would burn your coil as there is no liquid in it.

The seconds have a slight "hold" but you dont get seconds counter in TC mode. I wonder why that is?

Regards

Madboy
eVic VTC Mini & eGo ONE Mega VT Atomizer Tank

[Image: ?banner=12926]
(09-29-2015, 06:58 AM)Madboy Wrote:  I have no choice but to stop as there is no vape. Its driving me nuts. I have just ordered some CLR-Ti coils and see if the horizontal coils do this as well. We will then see if its the Vertical Ti coil or the actual eVic-VTC Mini.

Regards

Madboy

Did you try to push the temperature higher ? I have the same problem and I have found that most of the time you have to go higher in temperature, like 250°C or more, to get warm vapour, below that it will just limit the watts to something ridiculous like 5W and produce cold vapour.

I also noticed that sometime when it does the silly temp protection thing if you take a strong and long draw it sometimes stop bugging for a couple of seconds and produce warm vapour.

Something that might be interesting too is that it looks like when everything is at room temperature for the calibration my VTC always sees 0.02Ω higher than my ohmmeter. I actually have an Evic VT too and it does exactly the same thing. Waiting for another ohmmeter to see if it's not the one I got which measures 0.02Ω below.
(09-30-2015, 09:05 AM)Llama Wrote:  
(09-29-2015, 06:58 AM)Madboy Wrote:  I have no choice but to stop as there is no vape. Its driving me nuts. I have just ordered some CLR-Ti coils and see if the horizontal coils do this as well. We will then see if its the Vertical Ti coil or the actual eVic-VTC Mini.

Regards

Madboy

Did you try to push the temperature higher ? I have the same problem and I have found that most of the time you have to go higher in temperature, like 250°C or more, to get warm vapour, below that it will just limit the watts to something ridiculous like 5W and produce cold vapour.

I also noticed that sometime when it does the silly temp protection thing if you take a strong and long draw it sometimes stop bugging for a couple of seconds and produce warm vapour.

Something that might be interesting too is that it looks like when everything is at room temperature for the calibration my VTC always sees 0.02Ω higher than my ohmmeter. I actually have an Evic VT too and it does exactly the same thing. Waiting for another ohmmeter to see if it's not the one I got which measures 0.02Ω below.

been having the same issue as you this "seems" to work for me,
i am happily vaping @380f which normally is meeeh for me,..

unlock resistance,
remove the atty & fire so it clears the res value
refit atty & fire a few times (2-3) have a vape so it get proper warm
let it cool again( 10-60mins) IIRC the DNA40 refines for upto an hour, but letting the mod and coil cool together when idle should have a good bit of refinement.

good luck
copy pasted from another forum 微笑