Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
UPGRADE eVic-VTC Mini DISPLAY IN YOUR OWN FASION!
UPGRADE eVic-VTC Mini DISPLAY IN YOUR OWN FASION !

The eVic-VTC Mini, Joyetech’s another upgradeable e-cigarette device, whose super OLED screen makes everything visible.
It shows Temperature, Power, Resistance, Battery life, puffs...

Now, we invite you to REDESIGN it!

Your ideas worth spreading and may come true in the future.

Now, post your design here on comments.

It's all your chance!

[Image: evicvtc.jpg]

Note:
Customers can download the attachment to edit directly or print out for your preference.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi guys!
I wouldn't change a thing about the OLED screen. It is by far my favorite screen of all my devices. It shows everything. Bright display. I don't have to turn the device on its side to read it.

Maybe the only small thing would be the option to turn the brightness up and down or even colour changing options.

Thanks
Rick
(08-31-2015, 08:16 PM)rickroy123 Wrote:  Hi guys!
I wouldn't change a thing about the OLED screen. It is by far my favorite screen of all my devices. It shows everything. Bright display. I don't have to turn the device on its side to read it.

Maybe the only small thing would be the option to turn the brightness up and down or even colour changing options.

Thanks
Rick

lovely, thanks for your great suggestion.
Hello overthere in Joyetech!

Your OLED screen shows everything important. Maybe the only small thing would be the option to turn the brightness up and down for better visibility in sunshine. Sometimes it is difficult for me to read the display until I get into some shadow during these sunny days when vaping outside... On the other hand - Your devices are perfect and I really enjoy them... Nice job, Joyetech guys, well done!!!

Thanks
Miroslav Vondráček
大咧嘴 
Hello,

The new Joyetech eVic-VTC has all the improvements I have been waiting for since buying my eVic-VT, removable battery, same screen, +/- buttons, great fire button and scratch resistance coating. I love the Racing Yellow, it is easy to find. So add Racing Yellow back to the color choice list.

Thanks,

milmil0428
Hi, guys, all is nice and well done - almost. I would add an amperage meter for the user to know what amperage does their actual battery need with the build they have. This would be an extra safety feature (also include it eventually in the user manual), and it might help some know-it-all newbies or just underinformed beginners to realize that a high drain battery in most cases is a must, before they damage themselves. Have a nice one!
Hi All!
I'm a basic user
For me it would be enough if, after key lock would show only the time and level battery!

Little  Paint work  微笑

My suggestion is maybe an option to change the font colors. Currently it only display white fonts on a black background. Have the option to change it to blue, red, yellow, green n etc. Or vice versa background color.

Thanks for listening JT!

心JOYETECH - NO:1 Ecig brand 心
Hello

I wouldn't change a thing about the OLED screen. it´s all OK so 微笑 I like it very much 微笑

Only like an other coulor .. Red , Blue , Rainbow , or black with stars ..... 大咧嘴 :B
照片 
Hi guys,
This is my display design for the eVic-VTC mini, I hope you enjoy it!!! 微笑

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)