Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How do you think of Joyetech Social?
I love it. Keep coming back to see whats new.眨眼
I too cant figure out how to start a thread very easy,I did manage a couple of times but some fail or never get posted. I also dont care for the fact that after I post this reply I cannot post another reply for 600 seconds.I really wisy Joytech could fix this with the forum. I try to visit daily to see whats all new or up-coming! Its a great place most days!
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
Love Joyetech Social.

Love Joyetech products.

Love Joyetech service.

What else is there to say but... hello. 大咧嘴
(05-27-2015, 03:30 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  
(05-02-2015, 12:50 AM)liz Wrote:  I too cant figure out how to start a thread very easy,I did manage a couple of times but some fail or never get posted. I also dont care for the fact that after I post this reply I cannot post another reply for 600 seconds.I really wisy Joytech could fix this with the forum. I try to visit daily to see whats all new or up-coming! Its a great place most days!

It's really easy to start threads at the top of each forum there is a start new thread button you just go from there 微笑 I know I have posted a few topics now and no they don't get posted right away but that is cool .I don't think the admin are on here 24/7 They have other things to do and i'm fine with that and I think they have to check that spam is not being posted another delay on topic postings going through .I think it's a good idea to have them moderated .you stop the trolls from posting random stuff lol ...The waiting time on the posting has gotten better ...used to wait 600 but now it's down to 200 ....Not a bad thing to be honest although i would post heaps a day so it's curbing my posting lol .

Don't go anywhere else now I head here first thing in a morning to catch up 微笑

I have a question about my new eGo one, but there isn't an option to start a new thread on that page. Can anyone help? Thanks!
(05-31-2015, 09:04 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  still love this site but the amount of spammers that are being let in is making me not like it so much  困惑

Hello, Vapeoholic, thank so much for your daily support. We just improved the register processing. Believe it works.
sorry Karen but they are back at it today.... 悲伤
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(05-31-2015, 09:04 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  still love this site but the amount of spammers that are being let in is making me not like it so much  困惑

(06-01-2015, 09:09 PM)liz Wrote:  sorry Karen but they are back at it today.... 悲伤

Those are just the clone spammers. 大咧嘴
Gr8. A company that cares so much for their customer and listen to our input.
Excellent 心

心JOYETECH - NO:1 Ecig brand 心
(08-29-2015, 04:06 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  fed up .... i have submitted a lot of reviews and posts and a week later they are still not showing up ....are they being deleted ? I see no point in posting if they are .....

This is such a travesty... @Vapeoholic has easily been the biggest contributor to the threads since I joined. Someone please look in to this, I don't want to lose his (HER!) input 嗯 悲伤 嗯
Smoke-free thanks to Joyetech!
(08-30-2015, 07:06 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  
(08-29-2015, 11:32 PM)dsuch818 Wrote:  
(08-29-2015, 04:06 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  fed up .... i have submitted a lot of reviews and posts and a week later they are still not showing up ....are they being deleted ? I see no point in posting if they are .....

This is such a travesty... @Vapeoholic has easily been the biggest contributor to the threads since I joined.  Someone please look in to this, I don't want to lose his input  嗯  悲伤  嗯

I'm a she  大咧嘴 getting a tad annoying posting for them not to be submitted .  悲伤

you probably reached your limit lol 舌 or now they just put a longer time limit for when you can post form 60sec to once a week lol JK 舌 and why does every one think your a guy lol 大咧嘴