Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your first e-cig
心 
When did you start vaping? A year before or maybe just recently?

Then did you remember your first e-cig? Share with us your interesting story of vaping. 微笑
I started this march with an joyetech ecom starter kit with joyetech apple liquid. Even I had some problems because it was not so easy to handle as a tabacco cigarette, it was an awesome experience. The "old" ecom did such a great taste for its time, and it is still in use.
Nowadays I am trying to get every device that looks fine to me, and joyetech is one big part of it.

Thank You soooo much.
[Image: idCsPlr1j]
(06-18-2015, 05:16 PM)MBAdept Wrote:  I started this march with an joyetech ecom starter kit with joyetech apple liquid. Even I had some problems because it was not so easy to handle as a tabacco cigarette, it was an awesome experience. The "old" ecom did such a great taste for its time, and it is still in use.
Nowadays I am trying to get every device that looks fine to me, and joyetech is one big part of it.

Thank You soooo much.

Thank you. Hope you can enjoy your vaping. 微笑
I started form eGom... with good flavor memory. Thanks Joye!
started January 2014...516days,2minutes.44seconds  大咧嘴
my 1st 微笑 :    
My latest 大咧嘴 :    
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(06-21-2015, 10:05 AM)liz Wrote:  started January 2014...516days,2minutes.44seconds  大咧嘴
my 1st 微笑 :
My latest 大咧嘴 :

Haha, so you even counted it to seconds. You really have a good sense of humor.
And I think you must have a great vaping experience too. 微笑
(06-22-2015, 09:25 AM)Kermit Wrote:  
(06-21-2015, 10:05 AM)liz Wrote:  started January 2014...516days,2minutes.44seconds  大咧嘴
my 1st 微笑 :
My latest 大咧嘴 :

Haha, so you even counted it to seconds. You really have a good sense of humor.
And I think you must have a great vaping experience too. 微笑

大咧嘴 I actually won my first pen type/had no clue as to what it was or how it worked and had no intention of quiting smoking....watched lots of youtube and 3 days in to vaping I never had a cigarette since!!! 微笑 oh and lots of trial and error over the journey !!! 微笑
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
started with the cigalikes over almost 2 years ago, still smoked though until just over a year ago and got a eGo pen (no idea what model, and I still have it somewhere)... moved to a mech mod (Kato Hammer) then to VV/VW boxes (currently have a few of those) and sub ohm tanks, i have a rebuildable but it is just to tough for me as i have a movement disorder and makes working with tiny screws and coils a royal PITA.