Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your favorite wattage while you are vaping?
the .2 ohm runs great even up to 100 watts, but the sweet spot for me is at 50-70
I use mostly rebuildable atomizers with 1.4-1.8 ohm coils. I prefer mouth to lung hits, and I have never felt the need to go above 12 watts. I have tried it, built 0.3, 0.4 ohm coils in drippers and subohm tanks, blew huge clouds, but - WHAT FOR? It's just not my cup of coffee, I am rather a taste chaser, than a cloudchaser guy, so I gave all my drippers away and keep my mods set at or below 12 watts. For me going above this seems to be nonsense. (My freshly won eGrip is set around 8-10 watts with a 1.6 ohm coil - perfect!)
i use mine at 35w on my tanks and 40w to 50w on my RDA. it also depends on what juice im using too.
Depends on my atty, dripp i go from 30 to 100, kayfun 4 i like 15 to 24 depends on my liquid, tanks like delta 2 40 , subtank 25 and i look for temperature control in the future.
(03-31-2015, 02:44 PM)reszaak Wrote:  the .2 ohm runs great even up to 100 watts, but the sweet spot for me is at 50-70

Is it safe? Or any burn taste?
I've never tried such high wattage. You are a senior cloud chaser, I guess!
No burnt taste, and safe on a regular box mod (run everything on my Sigelei 150 usually). Believe it or not even with the low ohm and high wattage there's still a ton of flavor, but I don't run that Arctic tank often because running high watts and all that drains those batteries fast as well as sucks the juice down. I normally am bouncing between my Delta II and Atlantis and sometimes the Kanger Subtank mini... I have a different flavor in each and swap out for different flavor throughout the day. I have a movement disorder so installing a coils into an RDA is damn near impossible for me, so I stick with the tanks and have really grown to love sub ohm capable tanks lately. I started like most with a eGo and some smaller 1.5ish ohm coil tanks. They were good and all (still have them just don't use them as much), but I wanted to see what else was out there and got a mech mod and then some decent 30A 18650s and then got the Atlantis and have since got a couple more mods and have started amassing a sub-ohm capable tank collection lol.
(04-01-2015, 11:16 AM)Spionner Wrote:  Depends on my atty, dripp i go from 30 to 100, kayfun 4 i like 15 to 24 depends on my liquid, tanks like delta 2  40 , subtank 25 and i look for temperature control in the future.

Yes, buddy.
Thanks for your sincere advice, please pay close attention to us, we will never disappoint you.
eGrip the RBA on the lowest wattage produces a great TH and vapor.
(03-30-2015, 11:48 PM)amy Hedrick Wrote:  I actually switch it up alot depending on my mood and the flavor im vaping. Newer juices freshly made seems to taste better on lower watts.. higher watts for my steeped juices which is my favorite! Just my personal opinion

hi. thanks, ive learned a lot, ive been using pentypes and this is new to me, thanks for the tip. newbie mod user.
When it's not leaking. The eGrip set at 12-15W, depending on the liquid. Mostly vaping 100% VG and I might take it up to 17-18, but not very often, because it drains the battery too fast. This is with an RBA Base built with a 1.2ohm coil using 30ga Kanthal.
Whatever you do, STAY OFF THOSE STINKIES!!!

[Image: quit-smoking-banner.php?key=34289]