Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
egrip questions?
Has anyone else had the egrip coils taste burnt while vaping a eliquid that has steeped a long time? I've noticed newer juices seems to the best with an egrip! Any suggestions or input on this is definitely welcomed! Thanks everyone!
Cigarette free since November 2013! ?大咧嘴
Same here Amy. Fresh juice works best in my eGrip. It almost seems as if steeped juice gunks or clogs up the coil quickly.
Haven't heared about this problem.
According your discription, the juice is too viscous to use. You may dilute the juice, I guess. LoL.
Thanks vallou and mat!.. Good to know its not just me lol
It may happen sometimes when the VG percentage is high.
Maybe it helps a bit to shake the ejuice before filling. When it is deeply colored, the thicker parts are bound onto the the coil which might become a burned taste.
[Image: idCsPlr1j]
I actually got my juice from the shop it sat for 3weeks so i know its not out dated yet, id hope not anyways lol...its a sweet strawberry flavor so when it sits over a week it turns a darker color no longer clear....
That makes perfect sense about the high vg.... ive never tried shaking the bottle actually, definitely worth the try!
Thanks guys, i really appreciate it!
(04-12-2015, 02:04 PM)amy Hedrick Wrote:  I actually got my juice from the shop it sat for 3weeks so i know its not out dated yet, id hope not anyways lol...its a sweet strawberry flavor so when it sits over a week it turns a darker color no longer clear....
That makes perfect sense about the high vg.... ive never tried shaking the bottle actually, definitely worth the try!
Thanks guys, i really appreciate it!

Wow, It sounds really bad to shake the high VG. 狡猾
It didn't make a difference actually..but figured hey why not give it a try lol...no worries though i have recently switched my e-juice flavor and haven't had any issues since this change with the coil tasting burnt with the steeped juice. 微笑
Also instead of buying my usual 120ml bottles at a time i now buy 30 to avoid the it altogether. 微笑

However it was obviously the juice causing this 悲伤.
I have not had that problem with my egrip. At first I got burnt taste after two hits. So I went out and bought the rba and it has worked fine no more burnt anything.