Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Attention! Read this if you're new to this forum and want to join!
(11-28-2018, 03:16 PM)Ippolit Wrote:  
(11-28-2018, 08:44 AM)Journalot Wrote:  Hello all,
I bought a new ULTEX T80 KIT last week as was wondering if anyone was having any problems with the new CUBIS Max atomizer, leaking?
I read all the reviews on this kit and Joyetech states, I quote....
The CUBIS Max atomizer allows a simple replacement of cotton for a pure and delicate vaping experience.
This is true.
Eleafworld states, and I quote....
Joyetech ULTEX T80 Kit from Eleaf UK is a low maintenance, leak resistant e-cig with NCFilm heater for RTA flavour.

My question is, why does it leak constantly from around the edge of the filler cap. I have to constantly wipe away the leakage after every puff on the e-cig.
Is this a fault with the atomizer I have bought with this kit or has anyone else had this problem?

I'm pretty disheartened with this due to the price, £65 and the claims that both Joyetech and Eleaf make.

All answers are very welcome, thanks.

I've been vaping since 2013, and have bought £100's of e-cigs over the past five years so would call myself an experienced vaper. I also mix all my own juice.

Hi Journalot and welcome.

I have 2 Cubis Max tanks, and reviewed it with the Ultex. I have never had any leakage with it, the top air flow removes most of the usual possibilities for that.

Let's try and narrow it down a little first. When you say " the edge of the filler cap" do you mean it is leaking from the fill hole? Or from the top seal between the glass and the top cap?
If you've not had any leakage off both tanks then it must be that mine is faulty then.
There is a buildup of residue between the filler cap and air holes. I've tried everything from temperature change to adjustment of the air intake but still it leaks from between the filler cap and air inlets, not out of the air intake's themselves just above them.
I've also got a Notchcore 2ml that also seems to have a buildup of residue when I open the filler cap and have to wipe it dry before closing it, but doesn't leak like the Cubis. I've changed the cotton 3 times to see if that has any effect, but still no change. Cleaned the coil and changed it. Tried different percentages of VG/PG as I mix my own liquids.

Therefore I'm wondering if it's just a faulty atomizer. Nothing on Ytube that I can find either.
It's such a good product and I want to use it to it's best ability.

Thanks for your help.

Still disheartened.
(11-30-2018, 07:50 PM)Journalot Wrote:  
I bought a new ULTEX T80 KIT last week as was wondering if anyone was having any problems with the new CUBIS Max atomizer, leaking?
The CUBIS Max atomizer allows a simple replacement of cotton for a pure and delicate vaping experience.
This is true.
Joyetech ULTEX T80 Kit from Eleaf UK is a low maintenance, leak resistant e-cig with NCFilm heater for RTA flavour.

My question is, why does it leak constantly from around the edge of the filler cap. I have to constantly wipe away the leakage after every puff on the e-cig.
Is this a fault with the atomizer I have bought with this kit or has anyone else had this problem?

I'm pretty disheartened with this due to the price, £65 and the claims that both Joyetech and Eleaf make.

I've been vaping since 2013, and have bought £100's of e-cigs over the past five years so would call myself an experienced vaper. I also mix all my own juice.

I have 2 Cubis Max tanks, and reviewed it with the Ultex. I have never had any leakage with it, the top air flow removes most of the usual possibilities for that.

Let's try and narrow it down a little first. When you say " the edge of the filler cap" do you mean it is leaking from the fill hole? Or from the top seal between the glass and the top cap?
If you've not had any leakage off both tanks then it must be that mine is faulty then.
There is a buildup of residue between the filler cap and air holes. I've tried everything from temperature change to adjustment of the air intake but still it leaks from between the filler cap and air inlets, not out of the air intake's themselves just above them.
I've also got a Notchcore 2ml that also seems to have a buildup of residue when I open the filler cap and have to wipe it dry before closing it, but doesn't leak like the Cubis. I've changed the cotton 3 times to see if that has any effect, but still no change. Cleaned the coil and changed it. Tried different percentages of VG/PG as I mix my own liquids.

Therefore I'm wondering if it's just a faulty atomizer. Nothing on Ytube that I can find either.

Thanks for your help.

Still disheartened.

If you are getting residue like that on 2 diff tanks I would have to suspect the liquid... but you say you mix your own and have varied it, so that's odd.

Are you using very sweet liquids? Please describe the residue too.

Are you overfilling the tank? Do you tip it over when vaping by more than a few degrees?
(11-30-2018, 11:39 PM)Ippolit Wrote:  
This is true.

Thanks for your help.

Still disheartened.

If you are getting residue like that on 2 diff tanks I would have to suspect the liquid... but you say you mix your own and have varied it, so that's odd.

Are you overfilling the tank? Do you tip it over when vaping by more than a few degrees?

I rang UK VAPER BRANDS yesterday to explain the problem. They sent me a new tank which arrived this morning.
Tried it out with a full tank and it worked absolutely fine. No residue at all round the top filler and am now very satisfied.
I knew from the start the start it was not user error as I've already explained in my first post, I'm an experienced vaper.

So thank you all for your comments, I only posted to see if anyone else had the same problem so that I could eliminate the fact that it was my tank that the problem.
Thanks to UK VAPER BRANDS for their quick and timely response to my issue/problem.
I'm once again a "Happy Vaper".
Happy vaping everyone and have a great Xmas all.
(12-01-2018, 06:42 PM)Journalot Wrote:  
(11-30-2018, 11:39 PM)Ippolit Wrote:  
This is true.

Thanks for your help.

Still disheartened.

I rang UK VAPER BRANDS yesterday to explain the problem. They sent me a new tank which arrived this morning.
Tried it out with a full tank and it worked absolutely fine. No residue at all round the top filler and am now very satisfied.
I knew from the start the start it was not user error as I've already explained in my first post, I'm an experienced vaper.

So thank you all for your comments, I only posted to see if anyone else had the same problem so that I could eliminate the fact that it was my tank that the problem.
Thanks to UK VAPER BRANDS for their quick and timely response to my issue/problem.
I'm once again a "Happy Vaper".
Happy vaping everyone and have a great Xmas all.

Glad to hear it, a very strange problem, shame we didn't get to hear what the exact cause was.
(11-28-2018, 06:20 AM)Zuncl Wrote:  hi! a'm human >-(^:

Hey friend, welcome to Joyetech forum 心
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
New to the forum! Thanks!
(12-31-2018, 10:58 PM)Mark Mathys Wrote:  New to the forum! Thanks!

Hi Mark, welcome, to show you are not a spam bot please tell us a little about your vaping life, thanks!
This is true.

Thanks for your help.

Still disheartened.

I hear you! I too have the same issue! I love the Cubis Max but it leaks constantly exactly where you say! not the air flow but around the fill hole under the lid.I have 2 and they both leak the exact same way. I really wish there is some kind of a fix that Joyetech can come up with because other than it being a complete mess it vapes so very nice!

(01-03-2019, 12:03 PM)Liz (glizz) Wrote:  
(11-28-2018, 03:16 PM)Ippolit Wrote:  [quote='Journalot' pid='137715' dateline='1543365848']
Hello all,
This is true.

Thanks for your help.

Still disheartened.

I hear you! I too have the same issue! I love the Cubis Max but it leaks constantly exactly where you say! not the air flow but around the fill hole under the lid.I have 2 and they both leak the exact same way. I really wish there is some kind of a fix that Joyetech can come up with because other than it being a complete mess it vapes so very nice!
you can see here where my leaks are coming from 悲伤
[Image: u6Z5csW.jpg]
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
Hi from Spain, I work in a vape shop and I like to be informed about news and problem of the devices that I sell
Hi vapers,
I have an Ultex T80 with Cubis Max for 3 weeks, after my firts 4 weeks without smoke.
I just customized with own logo, it looks cool.
First I tried tobacco flavours on my Cubis Max with restricted lung hit, but when I changed to frutal, it can't give me same experience, this is after I change cotton for a different pad.
Cotton pad might be thinest or widest? I can't get original cotton pads.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)