Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F..K
GAME MODE HOW DO I GET OUT? I WANT TO VAPE NOT PLAY THIS STUPID USELESS GAME
(08-27-2016, 11:32 PM)Nepovtorimi Wrote:  GAME MODE HOW DO I GET OUT? I WANT TO VAPE NOT PLAY THIS STUPID USELESS GAME

HAHA I think you press the same keys that got you in 微笑
Well you see there was a big outcry in this group for including this. Usually what happens, them who are happy and satisfied will not have any reason speaking out and remain silent. Them who want a clock and a game and a vibrator build in, they will write up posts and fill every thread possible with their requests. Until the company gets the impression this is what the majority in market wants.
I am still convinced this was never ever what the market wanted. And then to include a game into a vape is - to say it very careful and politically correct - simply not clever.

If you completely want to remove the game simply upload an older firmware into your device, such as V2.
Its just he got stuck in the mode, I think you press the right and fire button to exit?
From eVic VTC Mini updater page on http://www.Joyetech.com :
Game Mode
We added the new Game Mode on Version 3.03 in order to bring more fun to you.
Simply press the fire button and right regulatory button simultaneously to enter into the menu regulation interface. Then press the right regulatory button again to enter into the Game Mode menu directly. Choose Easy, Normal or Hard level and press the fire button to start the game.
Press the fire button and right regulatory button simultaneously to exit.
You can try the new version without game mode.
(08-29-2016, 11:00 AM)Kermit Wrote:  You can try the new version without game mode.

What are You talking about?
Kermit are you saying there is a 3.03 version that has no game mode??? like what 3.04????
From a Mind of Metal, Flowing Electrons
Enjoy!

Please Rate...

Register to Download Click Here!