Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Attention! Read this if you're new to this forum and want to join!
Hello 微笑
I have an ego AIO and evic Primo mini 微笑
(08-15-2018, 11:31 PM)elzurok Wrote:  Hello 微笑
I have an ego AIO and evic Primo mini 微笑

Welcome elzurok!

I have both of those devices, well I did, I gave the AIO to my son 8)

There's a lot of information in these forums, do browse around. I will try and set your posting privileges so you can post in other threads now you have introduced yourself. I'm having trouble with that control so do let me know if it doesn't happen.
Hi, I'm DaddyCoolSwe (a nick I use when gaming, since the early 80s) 酷

I quit tobacco one year ago (summer of 2017) and started vid the eGo AIO, then eGo AIO pro, and now eVic VTwo Mini.

Cheers!
(08-29-2018, 04:38 PM)DaddyCoolSWe Wrote:  Hi, I'm DaddyCoolSwe (a nick I use when gaming, since the early 80s) 酷

I quit tobacco one year ago (summer of 2017) and started vid the eGo AIO, then eGo AIO pro, and now eVic VTwo Mini.

Cheers!

Welcome DaddyCoolSwe! There's a lot of info and custom icons on here, look around. Any Qs you can post in the relevant forum but note that your posts may be subject to moderation before they appear 8)
Hello I got a couple of joyetech boxes and stuff. The ocular being the latest 眨眼 I'm really hoping to put pictures on it from my android phone as this would be awesome
(09-10-2018, 11:10 AM)evilscag Wrote:  Hello I got a couple of joyetech boxes and stuff. The ocular being the latest 眨眼 I'm really hoping to put pictures on it from my android phone as this would be awesome

Welcome evilscag 8) You should be able to post in other threads now, but note that they may be subject to moderation.

You'll find a ton of info about icons for some devices here, our Cosmictruth is the master of making them 8)
Good morning.

I am Italian.

I am an enthusiastic user of Joyetech products, as eVic vTwo Mini and Exceed
(09-12-2018, 09:08 PM)rickshady Wrote:  Good morning.

I am Italian.

I am an enthusiastic user of Joyetech products, as eVic vTwo Mini and Exceed

Welcome rickshady!

There's a lot of information and tips on here and friendly people too, feel free to browse around 微笑
彩虹 
Hello Dear
Just bought eVic VTwo Mini.
Allready upgraded the firmware to 5.02
And yes I'm for real - 眨眼
Pita
Hi and welcome
You will be approved for posting after a short delay, feel free to browse the forum and read the faq.