Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ego one - My story, suggestions for improvement
I won't bore people with the details, but after spending quite some time and money buying a lot of hardware over the past 12 months, ego one's with the 1 ohm coils have finally got me off the cigarettes completely. I couldn't be happier.

I love you Joyetech 心 Those 1ohm coils, in my view, are the most under rated piece of hardware out there right now for people really trying to quit smoking. Every liquid I put in them tastes great, and when I change flavors, the old flavor doesn't linger.

The size of the entire setup is great, and I don't have to worry about bringing a box mod out with me.

I have 4, yes 4, ego one's. I'll buy more once the colors come out.

It's not perfect though.

SUGGESTIONS:
Wicking: I'm not sure what you are using for wicking in it, I can't find anything posted anywhere, but it scares me a little that it's unknown. As absolutely fantastic, in my eyes, as it is, I really want it to be cotton, or at least post what you are using for wicking, and any relevant information on why it is safe. After a week, I can taste them crumbling and going down my throat as I'm vaping when the coils get 1-2 weeks old. It's very concerning.

Button rattle: the button on all 4 of my batteries rattle. This should be a relatively simple fix. It's not a deal breaker, but for a better quality product, it should be addressed.

Tank size: Add a 3ml tank, and perhaps get rid of the 1.8ml tank entirely. There is such little size difference between 1.8ml and 2.5ml, but in terms of vaping time, it adds maybe extra hour or 2 between refills.

Battery: Get rid of the flashing led around the button as the battery meter. The red LED used for charging, perhaps have that change color between green, yellow and red instead. It's a lot easier to see there. Trying to judge how fast a light is flashing is annoying, and it's hard to see. Sometimes I literally have to push the button down to see the light.

Tank: Same with the Delta 2, but it's a little too tricky too see how much liquid is in the tank, although I'm used to it now. It's not that big of a deal, but it would be nice to find another method.

Variable wattage: Many will disagree with me, but if a second version of the ego one comes out, please DON'T include variable wattage. What makes the device so good is how simple and clean it is. Last thing I'd want is another mod out there with buttons and knobs and screens and all that crap. There is a reason mech mods are so popular, and that's because they are simple. If something isn't broken, don't fix it.

That's just my 2 cents joyetech. You have your number 1 fan right here. Others will disagree with me, and that's fine, but I wanted to let you know my thoughts.
Hi, my friend.
Thanks for your supports to Joyetech and we are glad to receive your sincere suggestions.
According to your information, I'v seen your love to Joyetech, we will try our best to produce the wonderful devices, Joyetech will be better and better because of all your love!
We will consider your suggestions, I believe the new products will come out soon. So, please keep close attention to us!
Again, thanks for your message.
Walter, can you please tell us what wicking material is in the ego one coils?
Hi
Registered to ask one thing which is not realised in eGo ONE out of the box but I found it could be useful right at my first eGo ONE use so....
Why does the airflow ring not turn the device off in its end 'closed airflow' position?
At least it could be a good protection when you put turned on device in the pocket.
As for myself the system when you have to press five times to turn he device off and on is so user unfriendly thing so I never used it on my eCom and won't use on eGo ONE, so for me the switcher inthe ring is the best solution
Thank you.
(03-24-2015, 11:59 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  
(03-18-2015, 10:46 PM)JV321 Wrote:  Walter, can you please tell us what wicking material is in the ego one coils?

Q:  Which kind of material did Joyetech use as the wick of eGo-ONE head?
A:  Joyetech used organic cotton as the wick of atomizer head which is healthy and environmental.

found the answer here

http://www.joyetech.com/support/question.php

Well done! That's the most perfect answer!
(03-27-2015, 02:03 AM)Dimasty Wrote:  Hi
Registered to ask one thing which is not realised in eGo ONE out of the box but  I found it could be useful right at my first eGo ONE use so....
Why does  the airflow ring not turn   the device off in its end 'closed airflow' position?  
At least it could be a good protection when you put turned on  device in the pocket.
As for myself the system when you have to press five times to turn he device off and on is so user unfriendly thing so I never used it on my eCom and won't use on eGo ONE, so for me the switcher inthe ring is the best solution
Thank you.

Hi, buddy. Good idea!
It's really a wonderful suggestion. I will feed back this idea to our R&D department.
Thanks for your supports, maybe the next generation eGo-one will meet your wishes, I guess. 微笑
I am glad to receive your message.
Thank you.
(03-27-2015, 01:01 PM)walter Wrote:  
(03-18-2015, 10:46 PM)JV321 Wrote:  Walter, can you please tell us what wicking material is in the ego one coils?

A:  Joyetech used organic cotton as the wick of atomizer head which is healthy and environmental.

found the answer here

Well it's not entirely true. There is clearly another material in the atomizer which certainly isn't cotton. I'd like to know what it is.
(04-01-2015, 10:08 PM)JV321 Wrote:  
(03-27-2015, 01:01 PM)walter Wrote:  

found the answer here

Well it's not entirely true. There is clearly another material in the atomizer which certainly isn't cotton. I'd like to know what it is.

Okay! However, different parts with different meterial, you may watch our instruction or videos firstly. 微笑