Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Design Team, here is Our Wishlist:
With the forum being so quiet, thought it might be our chance to post some ideas for future Joyetech Devices. I'm sure our ideas will be heard. Post 1-3 Ideas you would like to see implemented on existing or future Joyetech devices.
I'll start:
  1. I wish there was a 22.2mm max Joyetech tank that used ProC coils so I could put one on my Evic vTc Mini.
  2. I wish one of the ProCore tanks had airflow similar to EXCEED tanks.
  3. I wish ProC coils would include some new coils that used TC wires of each type.
(06-28-2018, 11:32 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  
  1. I wish there was a 22.2mm max Joyetech tank that used ProC coils so I could put one on my Evic vTc Mini.
    Won't work, because of ProC coil diameter. The base will probably heat too much, either way.
  2. I wish one of the ProCore tanks had airflow similar to EXCEED tanks.
    No practical point, coils will burn themselves on that wattage with so much restricted airflow.
    Also, it will be rivaling the EXCEED range then, which is not so good for sales.
  3. I wish ProC coils would include some new coils that used TC wires of each type.
    Won't be widely used, won't be practical due to massive coil heads. But, SS316 can be done, I think.
My suggestions are:
1. Shock-proof, water-proof ESPION model. Those properties will be nice to promote along the name of ESPION.
2. Real Time Clock and Reverse Charge need to be back. I miss them on some models.
3. Atomizer that can rival large SMOK tanks. ProCore is much better than TFV Baby, it's possible to beat full-size TFV's as well.
[Image: banner1.jpg]
[Image: logo2.png]
Anything is possible
Interesting post.

I believe that "coil" alternatives are the future, after using the Silk's NotchCore and the RiftCore for a few days now I am convinced that it's the way forward. They press so many buttons: truly astonishing flavour and cloud production even at low power; economy for the user; ecological- not so much waste material; energy efficiency = longer battery life; easier maintenance compared to screw in coils ... and more. So there's just one point from me:

1. Focus on development of alternatives to "traditional" coils - & dare I say it, even ultrasonic vaporisation techniques, if anyone can make that work properly Joyetech can. Innovate not replicate!

I certainly agree about the return of clocks and simple reverse charging! Better waterproofing- that's a good idea too. Large tanks ofc are an issue in EU due to the insane TPD regulations, so we cannot legally buy larger than 2ml. Or liquid in bigger sizes than 10ml btw.
Espion Silk... IMO:
The Espion silk should have added menu item in main selection menu, TC settings it should have 4 items: Ni, Ti, SS, NotchCoreTM.
Also the 2nd menu (the main icon menu) should have had instructions in the user manual how to get into it, for now it is hidden some reviewers didn't find it.

Please don't discredit anyones ideas, anything is possible:

I wish there was a 22.2mm max Joyetech tank that used ProC coils so I could put one on my Evic vTc Mini.
Won't work, because of ProC coil diameter. The base will probably heat too much, either way.
Not a ProC coil in an Exceed, I'm talking about a new tank with a tapered base. Call it a ProCore Mini.

I wish one of the ProCore tanks had airflow similar to EXCEED tanks.
No practical point, coils will burn themselves on that wattage with so much restricted airflow.
Also, it will be rivaling the EXCEED range then, which is not so good for sales.

Possibly redesign the airflow to be triangular so the airflow can be dialed way down to MTL.
[Image: T2m49N0.jpg]

I wish ProC coils would include some new coils that used TC wires of each type.
Won't be widely used, won't be practical due to massive coil heads. But, SS316 can be done, I think.
Everyone is curios why sell a TC MOD and tank kit but to use TC we have to rebuild the coils with TC wire.

I didn't think on the OP I should have changed the rules, no commenting on others ideas, just add your ideas. The design team may see them, they can decide if the idea is practical.
I didn't mean to discredit. Just making an opinion on such stuff, as probably not any idea will financially benefit. I'm sorry.
It's OK my ideas are not too good or they would have already spread to all the devices.

I wish all my newer devices (solo infinite) had a firmware option to put my logo on them, I think shop owners and companies would like that.
I wish amps, puff time, and all those temporary displays stayed on the screen longer (10-15 seconds).
Agree on the last part. Clock is also needed, we get asked about it often.
Sorry not here much lately because its work season.......I simply want waterproof/resistant 微笑 oh and I've been wanting a silicone usb dust plug cover forever 微笑
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(07-07-2018, 04:46 PM)Liz (glizz) Wrote:  Sorry not here much lately because its work season.......I simply want waterproof/resistant 微笑 oh and I've been wanting a silicone usb dust plug cover forever 微笑

Hi Liz! Yes would be great built in ... I found about 6 different types on amazon UK 8))) search "micro usb port cover" I would imagine they are easily lost 微笑 微笑