Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update 1.01
New Espion software ui 1.01 not updating?
(04-14-2018, 02:46 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  
(04-14-2018, 11:04 AM)Siggy Wrote:  New Espion software ui 1.01 not updating?

Please update the firmware first and synchronize the UI file after to complete the update.

Yes ui will not update.

Not sure why you call ui update a sync .

There are 2 buttons update and ui.

we are essentially flashing firmware

I am familiar with the flash process.

I am here to tell you the ui does not sync as you call it .

it remains at 1.00

UI goes through maybe devs forgot to update the version number in the file.
Mine ESPION's are pretty much updated succesfully.
There is no way to check UI version after or before the update, INFO menu of ESPION displays only Firmware and Hardware. You can't, obviously, change the Hardware version - it will stay the same, because you didn't change the Hardware (the device body is still the same).
So, you download a V1.01 ZIP file, unpack, chose 1.01 file for Firmware and update it. Number of firmware changes to 1.01 both in updater and in device. After that, you press UI button and update UI with 1.01UI file. It will show "Update Complete" on PC screen. This is the only way to know that you have updated UI.

But if you have an eagle eye, you will see that 1.01 UI has slightly gradient wallpaper, getting darker from left side to right side. Also, font is slightly changed.

Please, confirm that you not mistaking UI version and Hardware version.
[Image: banner1.jpg]
[Image: logo2.png]
(04-17-2018, 06:26 PM)Crazybasil Wrote:  Mine ESPION's are pretty much updated succesfully.
There is no way to check UI version after or before the update, INFO menu of ESPION displays only Firmware and Hardware. You can't, obviously, change the Hardware version - it will stay the same, because you didn't change the Hardware (the device body is still the same).
So, you download a V1.01 ZIP file, unpack, chose 1.01 file for Firmware and update it. Number of firmware changes to 1.01 both in updater and in device. After that, you press UI button and update UI with 1.01UI file. It will show "Update Complete" on PC screen. This is the only way to know that you have updated UI.

But if you have an eagle eye, you will see that 1.01 UI has slightly gradient wallpaper, getting darker from left side to right side. Also, font is slightly changed.

Please, confirm that you not mistaking UI version and Hardware version.

Yes i have mistaken the UI as hardware version 微笑

I do see the gradient wallpaper, getting darker from left side to right side.

Thank you for solving this 大咧嘴
(04-18-2018, 07:05 AM)Siggy Wrote:  Thank you for solving this  大咧嘴

My pleasure, dear friend. Please, enjoy your ESPION!
[Image: banner1.jpg]
[Image: logo2.png]
Hi,

I try to upgrade the chipset of my Espion infinite but MVR 1.3 don't see it when i log my Espion. What is the right way to do that please?
Many thanx for help.
(05-25-2018, 05:04 PM)Sopakayon Wrote:  Hi,
I try to upgrade the chipset of my Espion infinite but MVR 1.3 don't see it when i log my Espion. What is the right way to do that please?
Many thanx for help.

There is no update for Espion Infinite, your device already has the latest firmware.

when an update is available it will show up here: http://www.joyetech.com/mvr-software/

Also don't use MVR to update it, use the specific firmware updater when it is available.
(05-25-2018, 08:41 PM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  
(05-25-2018, 05:04 PM)Sopakayon Wrote:  Hi,
Many thanx for help.

There is no update for Espion Infinite, your device already has the latest firmware.

when an update is available it will show up here: http://www.joyetech.com/mvr-software/

Also don't use MVR to update it, use the specific firmware updater when it is available.

Ok thanx 微笑