Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Joyetech eGo AIO ECO Launching
this is not my style of device I find it unusable for me this is the tightest draw device I have ever tried. this is the hardest review I have ever had to do on a device. I am sure it works well & quality is good. I just can not use it
Not getting on with mine at all 悲伤 gurgles like there is no tomorrow this is going to be an interesting review lol
Vaping is like a Tsunami
You cannot stop it with a law
(02-11-2018, 04:17 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  Not getting on with mine at all 悲伤 gurgles like there is no tomorrow this is going to be an interesting review lol
Well I have to be honest regardless it is my reputation on the line. I dont think I can recommend this one

(02-11-2018, 04:17 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  Not getting on with mine at all 悲伤 gurgles like there is no tomorrow this is going to be an interesting review lol
Well I have to be honest regardless it is my reputation on the line. I dont think I can recommend this one
(02-11-2018, 07:32 AM)gfdeputy2 Wrote:  

Don't worry about reputation
Just be honest no point painting a pretty picture if the grass is not greener on the other side lol
Vaping is like a Tsunami

I ran into the gurgling problem too after I refilled my tank,and once it wouldn't even fire....but I poured my juice back in bottle took the glass off,took the coil out,discovered that when I was taking cap off I was somehow turning the whole thing and loosened the coil so after I refilled the coil was loose so juice got under the coil onto the firing pin causing the problem. I dried up under the coil and all the threads in battery and on the coil,pit the coil in TIGHTLY refilled and it was back to 100%. And I agree, yes its a pretty tight draw but I think it would be exactly what a newbie would like. I've only been using my 3mg in it but found it quite satisfying. I've used it among family gatherings and had no complaints of the 'dreaded clouds'. Now don't get me wrong....I couldn't wait to get out of there and grab my ESPION again but the ECO me though with ease!!! I had a few of the smokers there try it and they all said..."Now I could use that"...these being the same ppl that had on previous occasions tried my EXCEED and my CUBOID lite and did nothing but cough and choke and say "I wouldn't even try to do that" But as always...everyone is different 微笑
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑
(02-11-2018, 10:54 AM)liz Wrote:  

I ran into the gurgling problem too after I refilled my tank,and once it wouldn't even fire....but I poured my juice back in bottle took the glass off,took the coil out,discovered that when I was taking cap off I was somehow turning the whole thing and loosened the coil so after I refilled the coil was loose so juice got under the coil onto the firing pin causing the problem. I dried up under the coil and all the threads in battery and on the coil,pit the coil in TIGHTLY refilled and it was back to 100%. And I agree, yes its a pretty tight draw but I think it would be exactly what a newbie would like. I've only been using my 3mg in it but found it quite satisfying. I've used it among family gatherings and had no complaints of the 'dreaded clouds'. Now don't get me wrong....I couldn't wait to get out of there and grab my ESPION again but the ECO me though with ease!!! I had a few of the smokers there try it and they all said..."Now I could use that"...these being the same ppl that had on previous occasions tried my EXCEED and my CUBOID lite and did nothing but cough and choke and say "I wouldn't even try to do that" But as always...everyone is different 微笑
mine is very tight. I mean I have never had a cigarette I had to inhale 1/2 as hard as I do on this. I can't see any smoker enjoying this

Tried the above and just the same 悲伤 not having a enjoyable vape at all . Will put my review up in the next few days .
Vaping is like a Tsunami
(02-12-2018, 02:54 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  

Tried the above and just the same 悲伤  not having a enjoyable vape at all . Will put my review up in the next few days .

sorry to hear that 悲伤
微笑  smoke free since January 2014 ?微笑

(02-12-2018, 09:26 AM)liz Wrote:  
(02-12-2018, 02:54 AM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  

Tried the above and just the same 悲伤  not having a enjoyable vape at all . Will put my review up in the next few days .

sorry to hear that 悲伤

I think the cart lets this one down a tank with coils would of been better
Vaping is like a Tsunami
Can any one tell me where I can get a small hole drop top and also new coils I'm going to try again with this 微笑

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Vaping is like a Tsunami