• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do the survey to win FREE samples! Joyetech CuAIO/CuBOX kits Survey and Reward
(07-25-2017, 02:16 AM)bababooey Wrote:  <clip>

Great review Baba!
____
Δ
Join us
(07-25-2017, 02:16 AM)bababooey Wrote:  Joyetech CuAIO update and review:

This is just a great device. The size is perfect for slipping into a pocket (turning it off first of course) or into a purse. The flip open top is easy to open and very convenient for filling with your favorite juice. The coils are very easy to change and have had no leaking issues at all.

My wife and I have actually been sharing this device for about two weeks now. She is a mouth to lung vaper and I am a straight to lung guy. This device is adjustable enough with the air flow control to satisfy us both. I was even chain vaping a 70% VG juice and it handled the thicker juice with speed so as not to give a dry hit. My wife tends to be a little harder on devices and I have seen her drop it with no issues. It also gets a relatively large amount of abuse in and out of her purse all day.

All-in-all the CuAIO is a great device for multiple levels of vapers. I would recommend it to anyone, but it is perfect for beginners and MTL vapers. This is a good durable device made with usability in mind. The simplicity of design and small size make it a great on-the-go device. My wife is a very picky vaper and I have spent lots of money buying devices for her that she never uses, But she immediately took to this device and how easy it is to fill and use. I'm afraid it has now become hers, forever lost to me and my device shelf.

Thanks Joyetech for making a great device. I will now be buying more of these in various colors.

Nice review, thank you bababooey! 微笑
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
Looks like another winner from Joyetech.
“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”  - Mark Twain
Q1: How do you like SIZE of the two kits? What’s your ideal e-cig size?
The CuAIO and CuBox kits are really small and compact starter kits. We made it easier to master and more convenient to take out.

A1 I love the size of the CuBox and and theCubis looks really great. The CUAIO Would get lost in my big hands, my wife might like it though

Q2: What do you think of the dual child proof system? Do you like its way for e-liquid filling ?
A2 Love the way it locks and is so secure. I don't have to worry about kids in my home but it just can't hurt to have it very secure.

Q3: For mouth-to-lung inhale and direct-lung inhale, which one do you prefer?
A3 Direct lung all the way.
Okay, so my CuBOX and CuAIO are finally arrived!
Q1: How do you like SIZE of the two kits? What’s your ideal e-cig size?
Both devices are very, very small. CuAIO is so small, that I lost it in my bed! I like small devices to carry around my home, because I don't have deep pockets on me all the time. CuBOX lives in my backpack as a back-up device.

Q2: What do you think of the dual child proof system? Do you like its way for e-liquid filling ?
I don't have children, but it definetly can't hurt. Wismec went for the wrong direction with Elabo - removing drip-tip is bad. Child can eat it and it's just unconvinient. Cubis 2 is done right.

MTL at home, DL on the streets.
Brand manager at Vardex, Russia.
(08-08-2017, 07:56 AM)GPC2012G Wrote:  Q1: How do you like SIZE of the two kits? What’s your ideal e-cig size?
The CuAIO and CuBox kits are really small and compact starter kits. We made it easier to master and more convenient to take out.

A1 I love the size of the CuBox and and theCubis looks really great.  The CUAIO Would get lost in my big hands, my wife might like it though

A2 Love the way it locks and is so secure.  I don't have to worry about kids in my home but it just can't hurt to have it very secure.

A3 Direct lung all the way.

Thanks for your comments! 心
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.