Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do the survey to win FREE samples! Joyetech CuAIO/CuBOX kits Survey and Reward
(07-07-2017, 11:30 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  
(07-07-2017, 10:34 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  <clip>
I had no problem paying the custom charges it is just I never receive the CuAIO too i was with the understanding the winners was to resave both kits. Also would it not be easier to ship from a joytech dealer from the US ?

What state do you live in? I never paid custom charges from China to here in Arkansas.

Indiana
I just received the CuAIO in the mail. Also had to pay $36.03 in duty fees to get it.

I am happy with it overall. I am running a 70% VG juice in it and having no problems wicking. I like the very adjustable airflow as well. The size just can't be best - only about 3 1/2 inches tall.

Thanks Joyetech
(07-11-2017, 07:17 AM)bababooey Wrote:  I just received the CuAIO in the mail.  Also had to pay $36.03 in duty fees to get it.  
I am happy with it overall.  I am running a 70% VG juice in it and having no problems wicking.  I like the very adjustable airflow as well.  The size just can't be best - only about 3 1/2 inches tall.
Thanks Joyetech

Are you in Indiana too? Hate to hear about the fees 悲伤
but glad you like it 微笑 and if I missed it before Congratulations!
____
Δ
Join us
I'm in Colorado. And the fees were not great especially when I could have just ordered it myself cheaper than I had to pay to receive a "free" one, but all-in-all I am happy with it and the wife will love it. The flip top design is cool and I was shocked at how much vapor this little guy produces.
(07-11-2017, 07:29 AM)bababooey Wrote:  I'm in Colorado. And the fees were not great especially when I could have just ordered it myself cheaper than I had to pay to receive a "free" one, but all-in-all I am happy with it and the wife will love it. The flip top design is cool and I was shocked at how much vapor this little guy produces.

I almost broke my tank trying to flip it open I for got that I had to shut the air flow off to open it
(07-11-2017, 07:33 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  
(07-11-2017, 07:29 AM)bababooey Wrote:  I'm in Colorado. And the fees were not great especially when I could have just ordered it myself cheaper than I had to pay to receive a "free" one, but all-in-all I am happy with it and the wife will love it. The flip top design is cool and I was shocked at how much vapor this little guy produces.

I almost broke my tank trying to flip it open I for got that I had to shut the air flow off to open it

LOL. Thank god for pictures in the instructions. It took me a few minutes to get it as well.
(07-11-2017, 07:40 AM)bababooey Wrote:  
(07-11-2017, 07:33 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  

LOL. Thank god for pictures in the instructions. It took me a few minutes to get it as well.

I got it to flip open with the air flow open. And could not under stand why it was so hard to open till I looked at the instructions and that the air flow must be closed to flip it open but glad I did not brake it when I did that lol
Been chain vaping this little guy for a little bit now and I have to say this is the best AIO device I have used. I may not even give it to the wife... nobody tell her
(07-11-2017, 07:52 AM)bababooey Wrote:  <clip>nobody tell her

LOL转眼珠
____
Δ
Join us
Joyetech CuAIO update and review:

This is just a great device. The size is perfect for slipping into a pocket (turning it off first of course) or into a purse. The flip open top is easy to open and very convenient for filling with your favorite juice. The coils are very easy to change and have had no leaking issues at all.

My wife and I have actually been sharing this device for about two weeks now. She is a mouth to lung vaper and I am a straight to lung guy. This device is adjustable enough with the air flow control to satisfy us both. I was even chain vaping a 70% VG juice and it handled the thicker juice with speed so as not to give a dry hit. My wife tends to be a little harder on devices and I have seen her drop it with no issues. It also gets a relatively large amount of abuse in and out of her purse all day.

All-in-all the CuAIO is a great device for multiple levels of vapers. I would recommend it to anyone, but it is perfect for beginners and MTL vapers. This is a good durable device made with usability in mind. The simplicity of design and small size make it a great on-the-go device. My wife is a very picky vaper and I have spent lots of money buying devices for her that she never uses, But she immediately took to this device and how easy it is to fill and use. I'm afraid it has now become hers, forever lost to me and my device shelf.

Thanks Joyetech for making a great device. I will now be buying more of these in various colors.