Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.32 Average
Custom Logos are COOL
(05-13-2016, 06:51 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  Some logos are difficult, especially when they contain small text and curves 微笑 this has both, so I tried shrinking your Icon and it sort of worked but really has major problems, here you go if it doesn't look right it might be a start point for you to move some pixels around some.

Thank you for your work and I was quite sure that because of the tiny details it will not work 100%.

but I'm really thankful my dear and I want to show you my peace of "art"  大咧嘴
It is without the leaf and without the "Saint Germain" but it was the best I could made.
maybe I try it again when I have a little bit more time between work and sleep 无法决定

Thanx and cYa next time 眨眼

.bmp   Logo_PSG.bmp (Size: 382 bytes / Downloads: 437)

Edit: uhhh my english sucks today 无法决定
couldn't find any big fat panda... so I made 'THE' big fat panda 眨眼
.bmp   kungfu.bmp (Size: 384 bytes / Downloads: 672)
.bmp   PANDA2.bmp (Size: 384 bytes / Downloads: 595)
My favorite game...

Attached Files
.bmp   hearthstone.bmp (Size: 382 bytes / Downloads: 771)
(05-14-2016, 08:03 PM)axe324 Wrote:  couldn't find any big fat panda... so I made 'THE' big fat panda  眨眼

They are the right size, but 2 extra bytes file size.
Hello guys. Can someone make something like this?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I keep trying to put a logo and it tells me they should be 64x40 all of the ones I have are exactly that.哭
(05-15-2016, 07:08 AM)CharlieG Wrote:  I keep trying to put a logo and it tells me they should be 64x40 all of the ones I have are exactly that.哭

Upload one and I can tell you why it wont work. Common mistake is grayscale wont work, they have to be black and white with 2 color palette, and of course as you know they have to be exactly 64x40 size. when you upload one if it isn't 382 bytes file size there is something wrong.

Attached Files
.bmp   Please001.bmp (Size: 382 bytes / Downloads: 1,062)
.bmp   Please002.bmp (Size: 382 bytes / Downloads: 755)
眨眼 
guys can i request for this 微笑 THANKS IN ADVANCE

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Does anyone have a "The Flash" logo? I've been trying to make one but no luck yet.
(05-15-2016, 08:46 PM)Mat250 Wrote:  Does anyone have a "The Flash" logo? I've been trying to make one but no luck yet.

Upload what you have, with any questions/problems your having, then someone can solve/help. I have no idea what a flash logo is.