Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPION TOUR with CUBIS Max
(12-07-2018, 08:11 AM)Liz (glizz) Wrote:  
(12-06-2018, 03:43 PM)Ippolit Wrote:  
(12-06-2018, 04:41 AM)Liz (glizz) Wrote:  ....

Great review Liz, I'm a bit late with mine, I've been ill and can only do simple Insta posts just now.

The Tour is lovely, light and powerful. As I said over at ECF, silicon is proving to be a problem when terpene heavy liquids are used.

Thanks,I hear you,it takes me days to get it done,so many pics  and to try get as many as I can in and I have hard time....I definitely ain't no photographer though I wish I was!!! I could do this so much easier! in the end I sat for 12 hours straight and refused to quit until I was done lol I had to get rid of the stress lol
anyway................................I love the cubis and I just want a fix   大咧嘴 you can see (I think) the crack where it leaks,and I never lay it down,but when I tip it to vape....I even get drops on my shirt.I thought with mt Ultex that I maybe got a faulty tank but this one is doing it too  悲伤  I'm still using them because they are my favorite tanks but I need a fix...might have to make a cedar plug  嗯  嗯  嗯 I cant believe no one else is having the issue? maybe no one loves them like I do and don't use them constantly enough to notice  无法决定  Can you see it in the pic?
[Image: u6Z5csW.jpg]

the top cap is press fitted on, i agree this is my favorite tank