Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.38 Average
[Free to test] Joyetech CUBOID TAP!
45 year old, just had my first baby, been smoking for 30+ years, trying to quit.

2 years ago, wife bought me an Aspire Nautilus Mini, worked well, helped. Moved to a Kanger subvod, which I promptly broke.
Replaced that with a Cuboid Mini, never could get that rectangle tank to stop spitting like an angry camel, so used the subvod tank with the Cuboid mini mod... still using that as my 'middle of the night vape, that mod just wont die, it's great.

From there, got a Kanger K-Kiss demo, loved it till it was stolen.

Get the Smok Alien, with baby beast, that rocks my socks off.

Saw, and knew I needed the RDTA BOX and finally got one. The flavour, the clouds, the feel... it's like home. Sadly, it burns through 240+ml of a juice a week and at $75 per 100ml... that's too much when baby needs things.

I've upgraded, downgraded firmware on all my compatible devices, I can't stop tinkering with my gear, either my computers, my guitars, my vapes... it's so much fun.
My motto is "Let's see what it is, how it works, and more importantly, can I break it?"

I still lapse back to smoking because work is hell. I really need to fully quit for not only my baby, but myself as well.

could this be the device that finally breaks that addiction? There's only one way to find out...