Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eVic Series eVic VT with Ego One Mega Tank... No Taste
Hello,

I purchased my eVic Vt about 2 weeks ago. The first day or two I was really enjoying the unit, but since then I have been having a lot of trouble with it.

I'm really not sure if its the unit or the tank or both.

I've gone through the two coils that came with the unit and a 5 pack of titanium coils in less than 2 weeks. The big problem I have is I can't taste my ejuice... at all. I'm constantly getting burnt hits and one minute its making huge vape clouds the next almost nothing. I have to inhale really hard sometimes to make a cloud.

I get really inconsistent vape from the mod and as I said I often get lightly burnt hits, but I can't taste the ejuice at all. There is absolutely no taste from my juice, I the bottles weren't labeled I wouldn't be able to ID the juice flavor. Its also an extremely dry vape from the unit.

I'm wondering what other user experiences have been? If its the titanium coils? if a different tank would be a solution? The unit wasn't cheap and I'm not sure I can return it after 2 weeks of use. Not enjoying my Joyetech experience at all!