Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.32 Average
Custom Logos are COOL
(10-31-2016, 05:50 PM)LIQUID MADNEZZ Wrote:  You have proven to be the master of logos, now do you think you can make these?

Awesome sauce... Any luck with this

Attached Files
.jpg   zort.jpg (Size: 12.35 KB / Downloads: 831)
someone help me! this is possible? please please please! thanx

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.png   3.png (Size: 10.45 KB / Downloads: 781)
照片 
How do i make these naruto images into logos?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-04-2016, 09:44 PM)YezzJezz Wrote:  How do i make these naruto images into logos?

You need a graphics editor program, open your graphic and shrink it as much as possible, then crop the image to the size 64 wide x 40 high. The image will look the best if it is white on a black background so you may want to create a negative image, Now you need to edit each pixel in the image to correct any errors in size reduction. Then save the image as monochrome BMP and your done. It usually takes me about 1 hour to do a shrink creation, and many hours to do one from scratch.

You need to be sure the image is exactly 64x40 and single layer monochrome BMP, when it is perfect it will be exactly 382 bytes filesize.

.jpg   kyuubi.jpg (Size: 9.13 KB / Downloads: 787)

(11-04-2016, 01:20 PM)rudy Wrote:  someone help me! this is possible? please please please! thanx
Try it yourself, just follow the suggestions in my post above, 微笑

.jpg   ASLdeA.jpg (Size: 1.86 KB / Downloads: 780)

(11-01-2016, 03:34 AM)LIQUID MADNEZZ Wrote:  Awesome sauce... Any luck with this

Not really...

.jpg   ZORT.jpg (Size: 8.7 KB / Downloads: 776)
You would need to spend the hours to do it from scratch

Attached Files
.bmp   kyuubi.bmp (Size: 382 bytes / Downloads: 129)
.bmp   ASLdeA.bmp (Size: 382 bytes / Downloads: 104)
.bmp   ZORT.bmp (Size: 382 bytes / Downloads: 127)
(11-01-2016, 03:34 AM)LIQUID MADNEZZ Wrote:  
(10-31-2016, 05:50 PM)LIQUID MADNEZZ Wrote:  You have proven to be the master of logos, now do you think you can make these?

Awesome sauce... Any luck with this

I FOUND ONE ONLINE BETTER THAN WHAT i CAN DO...
sorry caps loc LOL

.jpg   ZORT2.jpg (Size: 1.42 KB / Downloads: 780)

Attached Files
.bmp   ZORT2.bmp (Size: 382 bytes / Downloads: 62)
Hello
I come to you following an advise of a friend saw that I had a problem with my box infact it was under the 2.0 I wanted to do an update I download the software: updatefirmware 1.20 is the version for the box since 5.04 this products Joyetech site and since the update is complete the box will not turn, I tested with several batteries, several cable to the final good as I plug in the box the software gives like result :
Device name: evic-vtc mini
Firmware Version 0.00 ----- I think the problem come from.
Hardware version: 1.01
I attempt to install other version, but it's always the same result art that you can help me please.
cordially;
眨眼 
A small logo I made for myself  舌

[Image: Logo.png]

Attached Files
.bmp   HondaCivic.bmp (Size: 382 bytes / Downloads: 22)
hello, can anyone help converting this jeep logo for my evic vtwo mini? thanks 脸红

Attached Files
.png   jeep.png (Size: 3.3 KB / Downloads: 724)
anyone got some anime style ones?
(11-05-2016, 09:18 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  
(11-04-2016, 09:44 PM)YezzJezz Wrote:  How do i make these naruto images into logos?

You need a graphics editor program, open your graphic and shrink it as much as possible, then crop the image to the size 64 wide x 40 high. The image will look the best if it is white on a black background so you may want to create a negative image, Now you need to edit each pixel in the image to correct any errors in size reduction. Then save the image as monochrome BMP and your done. It usually takes me about 1 hour to do a shrink creation, and many hours to do one from scratch.

You need to be sure the image is exactly 64x40 and single layer monochrome BMP, when it is perfect it will be exactly 382 bytes filesize.

(11-04-2016, 01:20 PM)rudy Wrote:  someone help me! this is possible? please please please! thanx
Try it yourself, just follow the suggestions in my post above, 微笑

(11-01-2016, 03:34 AM)LIQUID MADNEZZ Wrote:  Awesome sauce... Any luck with this

Not really...

You would need to spend the hours to do it from scratch
Awww.... Thanks for the try anyways! keep up the great work!!!