Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.32 Average
Custom Logos are COOL
Anyone that can make an oldstyle intel inside? 大咧嘴 or and intel and amd inside :] would br awsome for us computer geeks tex intel xeon inside if you google the intel inside logo there is alot of them 大咧嘴 the old one runned hot so it could be thats doing the vape 眨眼

Amd is kind of hot to my amd 290x takes 450w overclocked so i would love an amd logo to. been trying alot this night but i canr figure it out mine just sees like shit 悲伤 Love the cuboid new upgrade again with an game with it now hehe
(05-11-2016, 04:40 PM)Mantus84 Wrote:  Anyone that can make an oldstyle intel inside? 大咧嘴 or and intel and amd inside :] would br awsome for us computer geeks tex intel xeon inside if you google the intel inside logo there is alot of them 大咧嘴 the old one runned hot so it could be thats doing the vape 眨眼

Amd is kind of hot to my amd 290x takes 450w overclocked so i would love an amd logo to. been trying alot this night but i canr figure it out mine just sees like shit 悲伤 Love the cuboid new upgrade again with an game with it now hehe

Try this 脸红

Attached Files
.bmp   intel-inside-l.bmp (Size: 382 bytes / Downloads: 698)
Joyetech eVic VTC Mini + OBS Crius RTA
(05-11-2016, 04:40 PM)Mantus84 Wrote:  Anyone that can make an oldstyle intel inside? 大咧嘴 or and intel and amd inside :] would br awsome for us computer geeks tex intel xeon inside if you google the intel inside logo there is alot of them 大咧嘴 the old one runned hot so it could be thats doing the vape 眨眼

AMD (almost)

.bmp   AMD2.bmp (Size: 382 bytes / Downloads: 741)
How do you change palate depth of a coloured image to 2 colours/ black&white with MS Paint?
nikelogo 微笑

Attached Files
.bmp   NIKE.bmp (Size: 376 bytes / Downloads: 586)
(05-01-2016, 03:18 AM)katherinerose13 Wrote:  Can some one make me a texas rangers logo/bmp???

wheres it at??? 无法决定
Can someone make me this logo in black and white and reverse please?

[Image: 568d1348698765-navigation-screen-artwork...ogo_v3.jpg]
(05-12-2016, 12:13 AM)zamster999 Wrote:  How do you change palate depth of a coloured image to 2 colours/ black&white with MS Paint?

I believe its in the FILE/Save as/ then select the monochrome bitmap

(05-12-2016, 01:24 AM)arkatis87 Wrote:  Can someone make me this logo in black and white and reverse please?

Doubt it is acceptable, but the best i can do with my outdated pixel editor

Attached Files
.bmp   MFT_ST-Logo_v3.bmp (Size: 382 bytes / Downloads: 647)
.bmp   MFT_ST-Logo_inv3.bmp (Size: 382 bytes / Downloads: 316)
.bmp   MFT_ST-Logo_inv4.bmp (Size: 382 bytes / Downloads: 342)
Hi, I'm new here in the Forum but anyway...
Wouldn't it be awesome if someone could make a "Paris Saint Germain" Logo?!

I have at all three requests.

The new modern PSG Logo.
The Old (-school^^) PSG Logo.
And last but not least the Major Sponsor Logo "Fly Emirates".

I also have some Pictures(.zip) witch could help maybe to build a fancy Custom Logo?!

Thanks a lot and keep up the good work for the joyetech community :thumbsup:

best regards

Attached Files
.zip   Pictures.zip (Size: 235.76 KB / Downloads: 194)
My favorite MUN 大咧嘴