Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.32 Average
Custom Logos are COOL
Can someone make this?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi, Anyone got a Red Hot Chili Peppers logo?
The last 4 posts are off topic again, can you show me your logo? Or at least your attempt? they look impossible to me, except maybe the pacman one.

Packman is so cute I can almost hear him making that squeaking sound across the screen of my eVic VTC Mini. If you have any graphics program even MS paint you can make these. So anyway, I present to you PACKMAN by CosmicTruth...

.jpg   pacman-by-CosmicTruth.jpg (Size: 952 bytes / Downloads: 3,068)

Attached Files
.bmp   pacman-by-CosmicTruth.bmp (Size: 382 bytes / Downloads: 843)
And even though I dislike RHCP because they completely forgot their home state (Arkansas) once they achieved fame. I attempted RHCP logo, which is somewhat recognizable, and I hope you enjoy it. If you see them tell them I seen them at Julians in Little Rock back when they were young and it was great.

.jpg   RHCPLogo.jpg (Size: 9.02 KB / Downloads: 3,231)

Now get back on topic, read the first post! 眨眼

Attached Files
.bmp   RHCPLogo.bmp (Size: 382 bytes / Downloads: 534)
can someone make the legend of zelda logo plz

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-02-2016, 11:55 PM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  The last 4 posts are off topic again, can you show me your logo? Or at least your attempt? they look impossible to me, except maybe the pacman one.

Packman is so cute I can almost hear him making that squeaking sound across the screen of my eVic VTC Mini. If you have any graphics program even MS paint you can make these. So anyway, I present to you PACKMAN by CosmicTruth...
thx very much bro
(05-03-2016, 12:48 PM)CallMeMaurice Wrote:  can someone make the legend of zelda logo plz

Your message is off topic (show me your custom logo), so I usually wouldn't take the time to convert to a custom logo. But your idea looked doable and pretty cool, after I converted it it looks nice on the VTC screen. Here you go converted to 64 X 40 2 color palette BMP...

.png   Cosmic loz logo lg.png (Size: 383 bytes / Downloads: 3,209)

Attached Files
.bmp   Cosmic loz logo lg.bmp (Size: 382 bytes / Downloads: 807)
Hi folks,

Got the update. Got bored and tried something with the logo-editing aaand got frustrated with it. So I looked for someplace to get some finished logos. Nice work all of you!

Here's my contribution to it, for what it's worth 眨眼

Attached Files
.bmp   Let's 2.bmp (Size: 382 bytes / Downloads: 1,482)
.bmp   VAPE.bmp (Size: 382 bytes / Downloads: 1,464)
thank you!

(05-03-2016, 09:35 PM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  
(05-03-2016, 12:48 PM)CallMeMaurice Wrote:  can someone make the legend of zelda logo plz

Your message is off topic (show me your custom logo), so I usually wouldn't take the time to convert to a custom logo. But your idea looked doable and pretty cool, after I converted it it looks nice on the VTC screen. Here you go converted to 64 X 40 2 color palette BMP...
Nokia hands logo, Gears of War logo 2 versions, Asus ROG logo, JINX logo

Attached Files
.bmp   Nokia_Hands_logo.bmp (Size: 382 bytes / Downloads: 1,114)
.bmp   GoW.bmp (Size: 382 bytes / Downloads: 1,312)
.bmp   GoW1.bmp (Size: 382 bytes / Downloads: 948)
.bmp   roglogo.bmp (Size: 382 bytes / Downloads: 1,384)
.bmp   jinx.bmp (Size: 382 bytes / Downloads: 1,456)