Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New members clock in
(10-06-2017, 06:01 PM)rousos87 Wrote:  Hello Joyetech community, I am Michalis, a new member of this forum.

I just bought my first joyetech device (primo mini) and i am very excited.Very powerful mod.

Nice to have a forum that will answer any questions about our devices.

Thanks

Welcome to the Social
Hey, was hoping to download some cool custom logos for my etc mini. thanks B.
(10-07-2017, 02:18 AM)blahboyce Wrote:  Hey, was hoping to download some cool custom logos for my etc mini. thanks B.

You can find them here 微笑
____
Δ
Join us
Welcome all new members! Thank All for helping remove SPAM posts 心 大咧嘴
[Image: logo2.png]
Premier Electronic Cigarette Manufacturer.
Hi. I just got my second product from Joyetech ( Primo 2 kitt) so was about time to sign in. I hope I'll get all the helps when I needed. Thanks.
(10-12-2017, 04:51 AM)Istike01 Wrote:  Hi. I just got my second product from Joyetech ( Primo 2 kitt) so was about time to sign in. I hope I'll get all the helps when I needed. Thanks.

welcome Istike01, hope you can enjoy it. 眨眼
Hi Im Kevin,

Signed up bc I'm looking for a Rick Sanchez (Rick and Morty) themed logo for my Joyetech Primo mini.

Thanks,
(10-13-2017, 08:06 AM)kwhit87 Wrote:  Hi Im Kevin,
Signed up bc I'm looking for a Rick Sanchez (Rick and Morty) themed logo for my Joyetech Primo mini.
Thanks,

Scroll up a couple pf posts for a link to many logos 微笑
http://social.joyetech.com/showthread.php?tid=23015&pid=123019#pid123019
____
Δ
Join us
Hi all!
I am new here. I just got my Joyetech Cuboid Tap in the mail a couple days ago. I'm still learning how to use it, but so far it's great. I kept trying to figure out how to set the clock and then I went to update the software today and bingo, the clock was set. Yea!

I am from Texas, but don't hold that against me! I am a wife and mother and was a music therapist before I had to stop working. After smoking for several years and quitting a few times, but it seemed I couldn't do it permanently and neither could my husband, his sister introduced us to vaping. We have both been only vaping since. It's really saved us from smoking.

I look forward to using this mod and it really does seem great so far. This seems like a great place to hang out. Thanks for the welcome Joyetech.

大咧嘴
(10-18-2017, 10:31 AM)victoriousmusic Wrote:  Hi all!
I am new here.  I just got my Joyetech Cuboid Tap in the mail a couple days ago.  I'm still learning how to use it, but so far it's great.  I kept trying to figure out how to set the clock and then I went to update the software today and bingo, the clock was set.  Yea!

I am from Texas, but don't hold that against me!  I am a wife and mother and was a music therapist before I had to stop working.  After smoking for several years and quitting a few times, but it seemed I couldn't do it permanently and neither could my husband, his sister introduced us to vaping.  We have both been only vaping since.  It's really saved us from smoking.

I look forward to using this mod and it really does seem great so far.  This seems like a great place to hang out.  Thanks for the welcome Joyetech.

大咧嘴

Hi victoriousmusic, welcome to our social party! 大咧嘴