Joyetech Social
Joyetech RIFTCORE DUO Atomizer Launching - Printable Version

+- Joyetech Social (http://social.joyetech.com)
+-- Forum: What's New (http://social.joyetech.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Joyetech New Products (http://social.joyetech.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Joyetech RIFTCORE DUO Atomizer Launching (/showthread.php?tid=27983)

Joyetech RIFTCORE DUO Atomizer Launching - Ellen - 05-24-2018

Dear all,

We’re glad to introduce you the new innovative tank system – the RIFTCORE DUO atomizer with patented RFC heater.
Get rid of the tedious rebuilding process by using the RIFTCORE DUO. With a lifespan lasting years, the RFC heater is designed with a self-cleaning feature, allowing a simple replacement of cotton for a pure and delicate vaping experience. RIFTCORE Duo is not just an RTA, but something far ahead.

Click to learn more about the RIFTCORE DUO.

Joyetech Group
May 24, 2018

[Image: 180524.jpg]

RE: Joyetech RIFTCORE DUO Atomizer Launching - Ippolit - 05-24-2018

This is very innovative, Joyetech seem to have developed the perfect material for the construction of these heating elements.

I'm looking forward to the Riftcore as it may offer an even better travelling setup than the Batpack for me, no need to carry spare coils, just some organic cotton and the tiny hex wrench provided. On top of the Primo Fit with it's built in high capacity battery and small size it should look good. As I carry a powerbank for phone charging anyway this may work for me.

Please get it to the UK distributors soon! 大咧嘴

RE: Joyetech RIFTCORE DUO Atomizer Launching - CosmicTruth - 05-25-2018

(05-24-2018, 01:12 PM)Ellen Wrote:  Dear all,

We’re glad to introduce you the new innovative tank system – the RIFTCORE DUO atomizer with patented RFC heater.  
Get rid of the tedious rebuilding process by using the RIFTCORE DUO. With a lifespan lasting years, the RFC heater is designed with a self-cleaning feature, allowing a simple replacement of cotton for a pure and delicate vaping experience. RIFTCORE Duo is not just an RTA, but something far ahead.

Joyetech Group
May 24, 2018

This is a really nice tank, no rebuilding ever. The cotton wicks can be changed in just a matter of minutes including cleaning the tank and using the self cleaning features of the heat elements. Now with the redesigned top cap we don't have to remove the drip-tip to add e-liquid.
Extremely innovative!

RE: Joyetech RIFTCORE DUO Atomizer Launching - Liz (glizz) - 05-25-2018

yeah the removing the driptip to fill is not good! glad they changed that!

RE: Joyetech RIFTCORE DUO Atomizer Launching - CosmicTruth - 05-25-2018

(05-25-2018, 08:33 PM)Liz (glizz) Wrote:  yeah the removing the driptip to fill is not good! glad they changed that!

It made it more childproof but push-button lock would be better.
This gives meaning to the vape term "MOD", this device successfully removes the coils, you need only change the cotton for almost no expense. It is really perfect for developing new e-liquid flavors and single flavor testing. I was lucky enough to get the pre production beta version, and I will be buying the final version some time after it is released. Release date is June 15 2018.
[Image: Lco9LwJ.jpg]
My comments discussed the top cap filling problem. But also this is a perfect device to have a top air-flow inlet. My thoughts also included a spring loaded device to hold pressure onto the wicking, but it would be difficult to design.
I'll be uploading today my actual reviews on this great new device.

RE: Joyetech RIFTCORE DUO Atomizer Launching - stone111000 - 06-08-2018

(05-24-2018, 01:12 PM)Ellen Wrote:  Dear all,

Joyetech Group
May 24, 2018

IT's definitely innovative and a very cool idea,no coils 大咧嘴

RE: Joyetech RIFTCORE DUO Atomizer Launching - Vapelove - 06-09-2018

15th June release date I'm gonna have to look out for this one my kind of tank