Joyetech Social
Can I customize Evic Primo ? - Printable Version

+- Joyetech Social (http://social.joyetech.com)
+-- Forum: Question, Suggestion & Feedback (http://social.joyetech.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Specific Products Discussion (http://social.joyetech.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=130)
+---- Forum: eVic Primo series (http://social.joyetech.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=188)
+---- Thread: Can I customize Evic Primo ? (/showthread.php?tid=27424)

Can I customize Evic Primo ? - Alourson - 04-14-2018

The first of the name, I ordered it and it's great but I don't like the "leather" effect on the grip. Any idea where to find custom grips for this mod ?

Thank you 微笑

RE: Can I customize Evic Primo ? - CosmicTruth - 04-14-2018

(04-14-2018, 02:25 AM)Alourson Wrote:  The first of the name, I ordered it and it's great but I don't like the "leather" effect on the grip. Any idea where to find custom grips for this mod ?

Thank you 微笑

something like this?
Link: Joyetech skin

RE: Can I customize Evic Primo ? - Alourson - 04-14-2018

Sorry for the double post. I didn't know posts had to be approved by admins before getting online, so I thought my first post did go wrong and I did another one le next day.

Yes, I had an answer but it was about a website selling skins for a lot of mods, but not for the specific part (the grip) I'm looking for.

RE: Can I customize Evic Primo ? - Ippolit - 04-14-2018

I have a Primo Mini, I think you would have to purchase your own material and cut it to shape. You can find many styles and colours of vinyl wrap for use on vehicles and electronic equipment cases and so on, search Amazon, Ebay etc. It's exactly the same material as used on mods.

RE: Can I customize Evic Primo ? - Alourson - 04-15-2018

(04-14-2018, 03:53 PM)Ippolit Wrote:  I have a Primo Mini, I think you would have to purchase your own material and cut it to shape. You can find many styles and colours of vinyl wrap for use on vehicles and electronic equipment cases and so on, search Amazon, Ebay etc. It's exactly the same material as used on mods.

Yes, it seems to be my only option. The Evic primo has two grip skins included, so it would be easy to cut a nice styled vinyl at the perfect size.

For all of the other people who answer, I think I may not be clear due to my bad English, and I'm sorry for that. An image is better than a thousand words, so here is the thing I'd like to change.

[Image: eVic-Primo-200W-Joyetech-7.JPG]

The metal part is just fine, it's only the grip I want to change. As Ippolit says, I'd probably better do it myself.
But thank you all for your kindness 心

Peace and love!

RE: Can I customize Evic Primo ? - Ippolit - 04-15-2018

That makes it easier to cut out, I would google surface preparation for vinyl wrap as the existing has been stuck on you will need to thoroughly clean and prepare the surface first.

Do let us know how you get on!

RE: Can I customize Evic Primo ? - CosmicTruth - 04-15-2018

(04-15-2018, 01:03 AM)Alourson Wrote:  
(04-14-2018, 03:53 PM)Ippolit Wrote:  I have a Primo Mini, I think you would have to purchase your own material and cut it to shape. You can find many styles and colours of vinyl wrap for use on vehicles and electronic equipment cases and so on, search Amazon, Ebay etc. It's exactly the same material as used on mods.

Yes, it seems to be my only option. The Evic primo has two grip skins included, so it would be easy to cut a nice styled vinyl at the perfect size.

For all of the other people who answer, I think I may not be clear due to my bad English, and I'm sorry for that. An image is better than a thousand words, so here is the thing I'd like to change.

[Image: eVic-Primo-200W-Joyetech-7.JPG]

The metal part is just fine, it's only the grip I want to change. As Ippolit says, I'd probably better do it myself.
But thank you all for your kindness  心

Peace and love!

That looks like something that would be available, but my searches found none. Skins are available but it covers the other parts, not the grip. A silicone skin is good but they cover the entire mod and can trap juice under the silicone. I use the silicone or leather skins but remove them when I'm inside.