Joyetech Social
ESPION Solo with ProCore Air Kit Launching - Printable Version

+- Joyetech Social (http://social.joyetech.com)
+-- Forum: What's New (http://social.joyetech.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Joyetech New Products (http://social.joyetech.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: ESPION Solo with ProCore Air Kit Launching (/showthread.php?tid=26629)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

ESPION Solo with ProCore Air Kit Launching - Ellen - 03-08-2018

Dear all,

We’re glad to introduce you the new Joyetech 10th anniversary limited edition – the ESPION Solo with ProCore Air kit.
Featuring a particularly responsive touchscreen, the sophisticated ESPION Solo is very convenient for you to operate. It is the first box mod that compatible with 21700 battery, but still works with 18650 battery as well. As the 10th anniversary limited edition, the ESPION Solo is totally a masterpiece. Having the new ProCA (0.4ohm) head, you can achieve an earthly vaping enjoyment no matter for mouth-to-lung or direct-lung. The ESPION Solo reaches a formidable 80W power along with a sequence of unique features making it one of a kind starter kit only for Joyetech fans.

Click to learn more about the ESPION Solo with ProCore Air kit.

Joyetech Group
Mar. 8, 2018

[Image: cover.jpg]

RE: ESPION Solo with ProCore Air Kit Launching - bey1012 - 03-08-2018

Wow really like the look of this. Also like the touch screen nice and simple. Now going to buy a 21700 batt

RE: ESPION Solo with ProCore Air Kit Launching - AnTHrax - 03-08-2018

wow a very beautiful mod you made. nice keep it up guys

RE: ESPION Solo with ProCore Air Kit Launching - Ippolit - 03-08-2018

Superb, thought it was going to be an Espion, if the tank is as good as the Aries this will fly off the shelves. Love the compact size...

When will they be coming to the UK?

RE: ESPION Solo with ProCore Air Kit Launching - AnTHrax - 03-08-2018

its still a notch coil right?

RE: ESPION Solo with ProCore Air Kit Launching - Ellen - 03-09-2018

(03-08-2018, 02:55 PM)Ippolit Wrote:  Superb, thought it was going to be an Espion, if the tank is as good as the Aries this will fly off the shelves. Love the compact size...

When will they be coming to the UK?

Not Sure 转眼珠 It should be soon 大咧嘴

RE: ESPION Solo with ProCore Air Kit Launching - Ellen - 03-09-2018

(03-08-2018, 04:47 PM)AnTHrax Wrote:  its still a notch coil right?

The material of the wire is same. "Kanthal" 眨眼

RE: ESPION Solo with ProCore Air Kit Launching - CosmicTruth - 03-09-2018

It's the new ProC coils, not the old notch. The ProC1 coil IMO is one of the best coils on the market, followed closely by the rest of the ProC line
[Image: ProCore_Aries_04.png]

RE: ESPION Solo with ProCore Air Kit Launching - AnTHrax - 03-09-2018

(03-09-2018, 10:40 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  

It's the new ProC coils, not the old notch. The ProC1 coil IMO is the best coil on the market, followed closely by the ProC4

nice thankyou for the explanation mate. but can i use a refular kanthal out of it just incase?

RE: ESPION Solo with ProCore Air Kit Launching - Liz (glizz) - 03-09-2018

(03-09-2018, 10:40 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  

It's the new ProC coils, not the old notch. The ProC1 coil IMO is one of the best coils on the market, followed closely by the rest of the ProC line

I agree ! the best coils ever! going on near a month with the proC4 in my procore X and my aries! I love them!

WoW it looks stunning!!! and I just know it will be fan-tab-ulious! That dazzling.... 心 心 心