Joyetech Social
【Mar 5】 We move from Facebook to here! Press here and you may become lucky stars! - Printable Version

+- Joyetech Social (http://social.joyetech.com)
+-- Forum: Vapers' Community (http://social.joyetech.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Contest (http://social.joyetech.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: 【Mar 5】 We move from Facebook to here! Press here and you may become lucky stars! (/showthread.php?tid=262)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

【Mar 5】 We move from Facebook to here! Press here and you may become lucky stars! - walter - 03-05-2015

My dear friends:

Here we come! Congratulations to today's lucky stars:

vallou, r.albert, TANYAWILLIAMS, Luv2Vape ♥, idtzoli, and Kevin Whitworth

You will gain our prize from joyetech for all free! Of course, we will send emails to your mailbox that registered in our social and confirm your information at this weekend, please notice your mailbox.

Haven't registered??? You may miss our powerful giveaways for all free!!!

So, join in us and publish a comment or reply anyone of the threads. The more comment you publish, the more opportunity you have.

What are you waiting for? Come on! You will be the next lucky star!  social.joyetech.com

RE: We move from Facebook to here! Press here and you may become lucky stars! - TANYAWILLIAMS - 03-05-2015

(03-05-2015, 05:19 PM)walter Wrote:  My dear friends:

You will gain our prize from joyetech for all free! Of course, we will send emails to your mailbox that registered in our social and confirm your information at this weekend, please notice your mailbox.

So, join in us and publish a comment or reply anyone of the threads. The more comment you publish, the more opportunity you have.

What are you waiting for? Come on! You will be the next lucky star! social.joyetech.com

RE: We move from Facebook to here! Press here and you may become lucky stars! - Feke - 03-05-2015

Congrats to the new winners! 微笑

RE: We move from Facebook to here! Press here and you may become lucky stars! - Miroslav Vondr - 03-05-2015

Hello Joyetech! I really enjoy Your products and I love them... :-) I"d like to ask if all winners of Your last giveaway activity will be contacted via email during this weekend? I have been chosen on 3rd March and still I have no email with details of the prize sending... Thank You very much a keep on going with producing excellent vaporing products!!!

RE: We move from Facebook to here! Press here and you may become lucky stars! - vallou - 03-05-2015

Thank you Joyetech! (vallou)

RE: We move from Facebook to here! Press here and you may become lucky stars! - lee091079 - 03-05-2015

Miroslav Vondráček Joyetech normally takes around 3-5 days to to get back to you .Do not worry they will contact you

RE: We move from Facebook to here! Press here and you may become lucky stars! - Remiel - 03-05-2015

(03-05-2015, 05:54 PM)TANYAWILLIAMS Wrote:  
(03-05-2015, 05:19 PM)walter Wrote:  My dear friends:

What are you waiting for? Come on! You will be the next lucky star!  social.joyetech.com

Congrat, i hope I'll be one of them soon 微笑

RE: We move from Facebook to here! Press here and you may become lucky stars! - SeanMac - 03-05-2015

Awesome. Congrats ppl.

RE: We move from Facebook to here! Press here and you may become lucky stars! - karen21 - 03-05-2015

Congrats winners!!

RE: We move from Facebook to here! Press here and you may become lucky stars! - reszaak - 03-05-2015

Congrats and not to be odd but didn't Kevin Whitworth win yesterday as well? Super good luck I guess