Joyetech Social
Guess the nicotine contents - Printable Version

+- Joyetech Social (http://social.joyetech.com)
+-- Forum: Vapers' Community (http://social.joyetech.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (http://social.joyetech.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+--- Thread: Guess the nicotine contents (/showthread.php?tid=25198)

Pages: 1 2

Guess the nicotine contents - Ellen - 01-25-2018

Dear All,

Have you been looking forward to a kit applicable to high nicotine e-liquids? The Joyetech new product can satisfy you most! Come and guess the nicotine contents it can contain? 眨眼

RE: Guess the nicotine contents - bey1012 - 01-25-2018

I would say 4% 微笑

RE: Guess the nicotine contents - CosmicTruth - 01-26-2018

My e juice in my daily vape is 40PG/60VG and 9mg/ml, about the highest nic level sold is usually 12mg. Some new quitters I know have tried 24mg but right away change to 12mg because that is the normal high mg e liquid that is commercially available. At 9mg I sometimes get dizzy so am considering mixing weaker, so I will be changing to 6mg soon. For safety reasons I feel people should use the lowest mg liquid that gives the desired nicotine effect without experiencing any effects that indicate nicotine overdose.

RE: Guess the nicotine contents - bey1012 - 01-26-2018

(01-26-2018, 10:21 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  My e juice in my daily vape is 40PG/60VG and 9mg/ml, about the highest nic level sold is usually 12mg. Some new quitters I know have tried 24mg but right away change to 12mg because that is the normal high mg e liquid that is commercially available. At 9mg I sometimes get dizzy so am considering mixing weaker, so I will be changing to 6mg soon. For safety reasons I feel people should use the lowest mg liquid that gives the desired nicotine effect without experiencing any effects that indicate nicotine overdose.

Have you tryed e liquid with nic salts? They come in 50mg and is best used in MTL device.

RE: Guess the nicotine contents - Ippolit - 01-26-2018

I agree with Cosmic regarding safety, but as there must be a market niche that Joyetech have identified I'm guessing that a new device will cater for high but not extreme levels of nic.

So my guess would be 12mg.

I'm always way out with guesstimates though!

RE: Guess the nicotine contents - Crazybasil - 01-26-2018

9-12mg, I would say. Devices now are too powerful for more nicotine.

RE: Guess the nicotine contents - bey1012 - 01-26-2018

(01-26-2018, 04:22 PM)Vapeoholic Wrote:  I vape 12mg and 18mg but you can't find many eliquids that are those strengths anymore 悲伤  if 3 or 6mg is all that becomes available I will have to quit vaping ....

But anyways my guess is 12 mg but hoping higher

(01-26-2018, 11:49 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  
(01-26-2018, 10:21 AM)CosmicTruth Wrote:  My e juice in my daily vape is 40PG/60VG and 9mg/ml, about the highest nic level sold is usually 12mg. Some new quitters I know have tried 24mg but right away change to 12mg because that is the normal high mg e liquid that is commercially available. At 9mg I sometimes get dizzy so am considering mixing weaker, so I will be changing to 6mg soon. For safety reasons I feel people should use the lowest mg liquid that gives the desired nicotine effect without experiencing any effects that indicate nicotine overdose.

Have you tryed e liquid with nic salts? They come in 50mg and is best used in MTL device.

Nic salts are more of a hype tbh I have tried a few and can't see any difference then normal eliquids

What nic level did you get. The higher nic level is best. But can only be used in a low wattage device.

RE: Guess the nicotine contents - CosmicTruth - 01-29-2018

(01-26-2018, 11:49 AM)bey1012 Wrote:  Have you tryed e liquid with nic salts? They come in 50mg and is best used in MTL device.

Nicotine Salts is just a different way to purify the nicotine, liquid nicotine is known as freebase nicotine, nicotine salt is a liquid compound that has been modified from its freebase form to its salt form, in this case, known as its acidic form.

It is said to have less "throat hit" than regular liquid freebase nicotine and can be purchased for mixing at strengths up to 250mg/ml BUT it has to be diluted before use, It also is diluted with PG, VG or a combination of PG+VG before it is sold for mixing e-liquid. So it works just the same as the old liquid nicotine mixers are use to using.

Low Wattage Use: 1mg - 50mg Sub Ohm Use: 1mg - 25mg is listed as the standard uses for the product, protective equipment has to be used to handle nicotine in any strength, you should wash your hands after contact with even e-liquid as the nicotine will be absorbed through your skin.

PLEASE DO NOT VAPE 51+MG NICOTINE SALTS WITHOUT DILUTING IT. And be aware nicotine is a toxin and safety precautions need to be observed to use it.

RE: Guess the nicotine contents - Liz (glizz) - 01-29-2018

I'm guessing this will be great for beginners...24mg maybe? I hope so because to many companies focus on the clouds now which is good for vintage vapers but there are soooooo many out there who want to simply quit smoking!!! #joyetechbravo hope thats where your focus is going!

RE: Guess the nicotine contents - gfdeputy2 - 03-05-2018

When I quit smoking 1 - 1 1/2 packs a day for 30 years
I started with 3Mg nic on a Joyetech eVic VT with a MTL tank
somewhere between 6 months to a year I switched to Subohm tanks after a year & a half I was down to Zero Nic It was easier for me as I make most my juice so I could lower my Nic as I went about every month I lowered it by .5 now I am still at 0 Nic & could stop vaping when ever I want but enjoy the flavors. I go some days where I don't vape most of the day as am too busy at work. I got my brother on the same plan as I was & we both went to zero nic within months of each other he started a few behind me.